Conventional Home Loan Program
First time home buyer program in Wisconsin
The conventional home loan program is popular among first time home buyers in Wisconsin, because it doesn’t require a large down payment and it’s a traditional home loan. Most home buyers strive to receive a conventional home loan, because the interest rates are some of the best available.
Here are some details of the Conventional home loan program:
- The minimum down payment required is only 3% of the property purchase price. This is the smallest down payment option among the conventional home loan programs.
- The PMI payment for this program is less than the FHA program.
- It’s a conventional home loan program, which means the interest rates are going to be some of the best available.
- Closing costs are going to be thousands of dollars less than the FHA or Rural Housing programs.
- The 3% down payment can be gifted from a family member.
We really encourage you to get yourself pre-qualified with this program, before getting to far into looking at homes you want to buy. Sellers today are looking for serious buyers and a serious buyer has a pre-qualification letter ready. Learn about the importance of a pre-qualification letter.
We have an online application that is very secure with your information and very easy to use. It comes directly to us and your information is never sold. We can issue you a pre-qualification letter in 24-48 hours, after receiving all your information.
Here is the direct link to the online application: Secure Online Application
If you are not comfortable with an online application, that’s ok! Feel free to call us at the office, 414-801-4569, and we can go over the application and questions on the phone.
Working with Waterstone Mortgage
- We put YOU first.
- Waterstone Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Waterstone Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
**Waterstone Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.