VA Home Loan Program
First time home buyer program in Wisconsin
Veterans Administration (VA) home loans in Wisconsin are becoming very popular. Mainly, because of the lack of no down payment home loan’s available. Home buyers are facing the reality that qualifying for home loans are becoming more difficult. This specific government home loan program provides home buyers with another option.
Just to recap, a person that is currently active in the military or is a veteran of the military, is eligible for a VA home loan.
Here are the benefits for a VA home loan in Wisconsin:
- No Down Payment Is Required– Yes, this is a true no down payment home loan that allows you to finance 100% of the purchase price.
- No PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)Payment – With just about any other home loan, if you don’t have a 20% down payment, you are required to pay PMI as part of your total monthly payment. Combined with no down payment, not having to pay PMI allows many home buyers to qualify for a larger loan if they want to.
- Favorable Fixed Interest Rates – Interest rates are determined on a variety of factors, so every situation will be different. What to remember is how favorable VA home loan fixed interest rates are. So, a veteran or active military borrower will be get interest rates that are not much higher than some one that has great credit and a large down payment.
- Multiple VA Home Loans – This program is well know for first time home buyers, but what many don’t know is that this program can be used a second and sometimes a third time by the same borrower. Whether it is a refinance or the purchase of another home in the future, the VA home loan in Wisconsin, can be used multiple time. This is determined by your certificate of eligibility. Once your certificate of eligibility is received, it will state if you are eligible for another VA home loan in Wisconsin.
We really encourage you to get yourself pre-qualified with this program, before getting to far into looking at homes you want to buy. Sellers today are looking for serious buyers and a serious buyer has a pre-qualification letter ready. Learn about the importance of a pre-qualification letter.
We have an online application that is very secure with your information and very easy to use. It comes directly to us and your information is never sold. We can issue you a pre-qualification letter in 24-48 hours, after receiving all your information.
Here is the direct link to the online application: Secure Online Application
If you are not comfortable with an online application, that’s ok! Feel free to call us at the office, 414-801-4569, and we can go over the application and questions on the phone.
Working with Waterstone Mortgage
- We put YOU first.
- Waterstone Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Waterstone Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
Subject to credit approval. A VA loan is a government-insured loan subject to certain qualifications and restrictions. A VA funding fee is typically required, which can be financed into the loan amount. If you are a service member on active duty, prior to seeking a refinance of your existing loan, consult your legal advisor regarding the loss of any benefits you are entitled to under the Service members Civil Relief Act or applicable state law.
**Waterstone Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.